Today being reactive after a workplace violence incident is not enough to keep people safe. Organizations must also be proactive before a potential incident with the goal of identifying risks and threats, and then mitigating or eliminating the same before a critical incident takes place. Law enforcement officers are in the best position to develop and deliver those crucial skills to civilians. The Moore Law Enforcement Advisory Group (MLEAG), under the direction of Attorney Moore, has developed a basic workplace violence course of instruction that your agency can mold to the individual needs of the businesses and organizations in your jurisdiction.
The customized programs would include the following subject matters;
- Security Management and Critical Thinking
- Developing a Security Management System
- Drafting of applicable policies and procedures
- Staffing a Security Force
- Physical Controls and Asset Protection
- Security and Risk Assessments
- Security Investigations
- Critical Incident Response
- Business Recovery Processes
Contact us today for a written proposal detailing what we can do for you.